Dance Teacher – Choreographer – Performer
After all these years of learning, I want to share my vision and invite you to join my world of dance. A world that will make you travel from east to west and from Hip-Hop to Salsa. A world that will help my students to enjoy their femininity, express themselves and feel more confident!
Phone : (+218) 5647 5411
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heels Fusion and Salsa Teacher, 2017 until now, Hong Kong
- Belly Dance workshops, 2017, Hong Kong
- Salsa Teacher at Studio Harmonic, 2016, Paris, France
- Salsa Teacher at Salsa O’Sullivan Party, 2016, Paris, France
- Choreographer and trainer at “1001Danses”, 2015, Paris, France
- Hip Hop Teacher, Engineer School, 2011, Paris, France
- 8 years at the National ballet of Tunisia: diverse training in classical, contemporary and oriental, performing in different national events, TV shows and dance competitions.
- Salsa training in Paris (Cuban and Porto Rican Salsa) with Julien Cogordan, Aude Michon, Ella Jauk, Leon Rose, Terry and Cécile and many other talented artists in Paris.
- Street dances training in Paris in Hip Hop and Ragga Dancehall with Amalia Salle(Hip-hop), Queensy Blazin and Laure Courtellemont (Ragga Dancehall).
Creating and leading a Heels Performance Team “FEMINITY” – Heels Fusion, 2017, Hong Kong.
Shape of You Bootcamp, September 2017, HK
Feminity Showcase, January 2018, HK
At Grappa’s Cellar:
At Saturday Night Live Party:
Performing at the Barrio Latino as part of Ella Jauk Ladies Team “Ole” – Salsa Flamenco Fusion, 2016, Paris, France
Performing with Leon Rose at one of the famous Latin Party in Paris “Agua” with his Funky Chacha Team – Chacha, 2015, France
Performing at Cannes Salsa Festival and other events in France as part of Aude Michon Ladies Team “Odelis” – Salsa Jazz fusion, 2014, France
Producer and creative director of “1001Danses” Dance Project, 2015-2016, Paris, France
to gather dancers from different inspirations, to share their universes and celebrate their femininity, on the sites of one of the most beautiful cities of the world, Paris.
Co-orgonizer of the Funky Chacha Flashmob, 2016, Paris International Congress
Training of the dancers, Choregraphy by Mouaze Konate
Co-orgonizer of the Ragga Flashmob, 2016, Paris International Congress
Co-orgonizer of the Halloween Flashmob (Choreography and training of the dancers)